Find a tour
Cycling Holiday In Poland
- Cycle the 'Pieniny Way' - Pedal through the spectacular cliff-cut path in the Dunajec Gorge
- Krakow - Wonderful gem of a city with magnificent medieval square
- Untouched traditional villages - Cycle places where time has stood still
- Zakopane - Charming wood-built mountain town in the Tatra Mountains
- Stary Sacz & Nowy Sacz - Two of Poland's most lovely and historic villages
- Lopuszna village- Historic centre of Gorale people
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Krakow; drive to Zakopane
2Cable car and cycle via Chocholow to Lopuszna
3Countryside cycling to Niedzica; explore the castle
4Cycle the Dunajec gorge to the spa town of Szczawnica
5Pedal though old villages and fruit gardens to Rytro
6Explore historic Stary Sacz by bike; drive Krakow
7Cycling tour of Krakow Old Town and local area
8Tour ends Krakow
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Pedalling In Poland tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Pedalling In Poland based on 25 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation6 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel