This is the New Zealand websitePh: 0800 269 263
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Loire Valley Cycling LV
Cycling In The Loire Valley
- Châteaux of the Loire Valley - Explore the magnificent chateaux by bike in the ‘Garden of France’
- Food and Wine - Experience fine local cuisine and optional wine tasting
- Montrichard - Bustling market town with a rich Medieval heritage
- Chateau of Chenonceau - The Ladies' Chateau spans the Cher river and is among the most photographed of the Loire
- Azay-Le-Rideau - Exceptional renaissence chateau surrounded by a romantic park; UNESCO listed and a masterpiece of 16th century architecture
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Chenonceaux
3Cycle to Amboise
4Cycle to Azay-le-Rideau
6Cycle to Chinon
8Tour ends St. Pierre-des-Corps train station in Tours
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Loire Valley Cycling tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Why Book this tour