Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Cultural Discovery Tour In Benin & Togo
- Voodoo - A unique opportunity to witness the intriguing and esoteric rituals of West Africa.
- Tamberma - Remote fortified dwellings in the Atakora mountains.
- Kloto - Scenic highlands and walks in the tropical forest.
- Abomey - The impressive Royal palace, a UNESCO Heritage site.
- Ganvie - A remarkable stilt village on Lake Nokwe.
- Village Life - Experience the diversity of cultures and traditions in West Africa.
- Lomé - Togo’s vibrant capital and the fetish market.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lome
2Visit Lome; transfer to Kpalime surrounded by tropical forest
3Hike in the rainforest to discover its flora and fauna
4Drive to Sokode through villages and markets; fire dance in the evening
5Drive to the Bassar region. Visit the clay houses and learn about the iron production
6Visit the Kabye region and transfer to the Atakora Mountains
7Visit the Somba in the Atakora Mountains
8Drive to Natitingou; discover the town with its museum and market, meet local artisant or relax by the pool
9Drive to Dassa visiting the Yom people and the fetish village of Dankoli
10Visit the Royal Palace in Dassa and attend a mask ceremony
11Visit the Royal Palace in Abomey and attend a Gelede mask ceremony
12Visit Porto Novo, transfer to Ganvie in the afternoon
13Visit Ouidah; drive to Grand Popo
14Pirogue trip along Mono River
15Drive to Togo via voodoo villages; continue to Lome
16Tour ends Lome
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cradle Of Voodoo tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Transport4WD, Bus, Boat
Accommodation10 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Auberge
2 nights Simple Hut
1 night Simple Guesthouse