Find a tour
Cultural Discovery Tour of Sicily
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient sites of a city that once rivalled Athens in size
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples, with its remarkable Doric architecture
- Palermo - Explore the cultural melting pot of Sicily's capital and visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale
- Mozia Island - Take a boat trip to this tiny island, once one of the Mediterranean's most important Phoenician settlements
- Taormina - Soak up the atmosphere of this popular coastal resort and visit its famed Greek theatre, with its postcard views of Mount Etna
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Syracusa
2See Syracusa's historic Neapolis and Ortygia Island
3Villa Romana and Agrigento's Valley of the Temples
4Mozia Island, Erice and the Greek ruins of Segesta en route to Palermo
5Palatine Chapel and Monreale Cathedral; free time in Palermo
6Cefalu and coastal scenery en route to Giardini Naxos
7Chance to travel to Mount Etna; afternoon in Taormina
8Tour ends at Catania airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classical Sicily tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Classical Sicily based on 9 ratings. Read reviews