This is the New Zealand websitePh: 0800 269 263
Find a tour
- Dubrovnik - Explore one of the finest medieval cities in the world
- Cultural gems - Discover the glittering cultural heritage of Kotor, Mostar and Trebinj
- Mount Zlatibor - Visit the stunning open air museum at Sirogojno and enjoy the opportunity to ride on the unique and historic Šargan Eight narrow gauge railway
- Bridge Over the Drina - UNESCO World Heritage Site and the subject of Ivo Andric’s famous novel
- Sarajevo - Explore the cultural highlights of the city known as the ‘Jerusalem of Europe’
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Dubrovnik Airport
2Walking tour of medieval Kotor, boat trip in Kotor Bay
3Swimming at Sveti Stefan, optional boat trip on Skadar Lake
4Drive to Zabljak; walk in Durmitor National Park
5Drive to Sirogojno (Serbia), visit the open air museum and Mileseva Monastery
6Drive to Mokra Gora, optional ride on the Sargan Eight Railway
7Drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina) via The Bridge Over the Drina
8In Sarajevo; city tour
9Drive to Mostar; city tour and free time
10Drive to Trebinje for a city tour
11Discover Dubrovnik on foot
12Tour ends Cavtat
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Journey Through The Balkans tour available at present.
Please select a date: