We have just launched a new tour to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands which was developed with our award winning tour leader Diego Torres.
Experience the local culture, villages, markets and people of the Andes and view wildlife in the cloud forest of Mindo and on the Galapagos Islands.
- June and September departures led by Diego Torres – 2009 winner of the Wanderlust Paul Morrison Guide Awards
- 1 day in colonial Quito
- Follow the ‘Avenue of the Volcanoes’ down through the Andes
- Explore the prolific cloud forest bird life with keen naturalist Diego
- Take the famous Devil’s Nose Railway through the mountains
- Visit Otavalo Market – the most famous in Ecuador
- Visit other local villages and markets picked by Diego
The Galapagos Islands
- Led by an expert naturalist guide
- Experience the amazing & unique wildlife of Galapagos
- Travel in comfort on the Monserrat yacht
- Visit Sullivan Bay – a key highlight of the Galapagos Islands
There are only 3 departures planned for 2010, in June, September and December. Your can book your place online by visiting the Ecuador & Galapagos Islands tour page.