This is the New Zealand website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Spain To Morocco Adventure
Travelling by train we visit Andalucian Hill Villages and explore the Imperial Cities of Morocco, including Rabat, Fes and Marrakech. From our carriage windows we watch as the architecture changes from whitewashed Spanish villages to the characteristic minarets and medinas of Morocco. Along the way we sample traditional Andalucian tapas and the best of Moroccan cuisine.
- Travel with the locals - A journey by train to discover the highlights of Andalucia and Morocco.
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema - Fortified Moorish villages and picturesque white washed buildings.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djemaa el Fna Square.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Malaga
2Train or bus to Ronda
3Visit Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema
4Andalucia Express to Algeciras and ferry to Tangier
5Morning train to Fes; afternoon in Fes
6Guided walking tour of Fes; optional visit to Volubilis
7Train to Rabat
8Train to Marrakech via Casablanca
9Walking tour of Marrakech; PM free
10Free in Marrakech; optional visit to High Atlas
11Tour ends Marrakech