This is the New Zealand website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek KC
Kilimanjaro Trek | Trekking Holiday Kilimanjaro
- Lemosho Route - Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes.
- 8 day ascent - Maximise your summit chances by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation.
- Uhuru Peak - Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Shira Plateau - Traverse the wild heath and moorlands of Shira Plateau.
- Wild Camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations.
- Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Moshi
2Drive to Londorossi Gate; trek to the Lemosho Glades
3Walk to Shira Camp
4Walk to Moir Hut
5Trek to the Lava Tower
6Trek to Karanga
7Trek to Barafu Camp
8Walk to Summit; descend to Millennium Camp
9Walk to Mweka Gate; drive to Moshi
10In Moshi; optional game drive; tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation2 nights Standard Lodge
7 nights Basic Camping