2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 5 nights Simple Hotel
- 2 nights Standard Hotel
Local bus, train and taxi.
Approx 10 -
Explore Tour leader + optional local guides.
Northern Morocco Discovery Road & Rail
On this journey through northern Morocco we visit the great historic cities of Fes and Marrakech. We explore the maze of backstreets and alleyways and discover snake charmers, acrobats, musicians and storytellers in the lively Djemma-el-Fna square, in Marrakech. We also travel to the less-visited Rif Mountains, and to the Andalucian walled town of Chefchouan.
- Travel with the locals - An exhilarating journey by train and bus to discover the highlights of Morocco
- Tangier - Morocco’s bustling port where the Mediterranen meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fes - The atmopsheric Medina also know as "Mecca of the West".
- Rabat - Morocco’s historic capital and the intriguing Kasbah des Ouidas.
- Marrakech - The enchanting ‘Red City’ and the vibrant Djemma-el-Fna Square.
What we say
Staff Member Teresa Mozley travelled on this tour in 2011.
"See Morocco in the company of Moroccans – on comfortable trains and not quite so comfortable (but great fun!) public buses. A fabulous experience in the mountains at Chefchouan, and of course the must-see highlights of Fez and Marrakech. A brilliant short break!"
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Tangier
Optional guided tour of Tangier; bus to Chefchouan
Bus to Fes
Train to Rabat; optional city tour
Train to Marrakech; free afternoon
AM optional walking tour; PM free
Tour ends Marrakech