2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- 2 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Basic Desert Camp
4WD land rovers or cruisers.
Approx 9 -
Explore Leader, drivers(s) and cook.
Moroccan Desert Short Break
Enjoy a long weekend exploring the great Sahara desert. Travelling past the date palm oases and medieval kasbahs of the Draa Valley, we reach the village of Zagora – the ‘Gateway to the Sahara’. In the desert we camp under the stars, enjoy traditional Berber cuisine and explore the vast sand sea of Chegaga –- home to the highest dunes in this region of Morocco.
- The Great Sahara - A short break in the immense and remote Sahara Desert.
- Draa Valley - A scenic drive through palm groves, fertile valleys, intriguing souks and kasbahs.
- Desert Camp - Sleep under the starts and admire the shades of orange and red on the dunes at sunrise.
- Erg Chegaga - The impressive Saharan dunes by 4WD and an optional exhilarating camel ride.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Ouarzazate
Drive to Oasis Camp via Draa Valley
Desert drive to Chegaga Dunes
Drive to Ouarzazate via Tazenakht
Tour ends Ouarzazate