2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 2 nights Standard Hotel
- 6 nights Simple Hotel
- 6 nights Standard Hotel
Approx 10 -
Explore Tour Leader and driver(s).
Highlights Of Costa Rica
This wildlife discovery tour has been specifi cally designed to capture the essence of Costa Rica, whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Travelling mainly by public transport, we can truly immerse ourselves in the local culture. We swim in the Caribbean, enjoy the Arenal Volcano, track wildlife in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and relax on the golden beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Cahuita - Relax by the Caribbean Sea. Opportunity to snorkel over coral reefs and take forest walks
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped. Cross Arenal Lake by boat
- Monteverde - Opportunity to explore this cloud forest reserve and search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches.
- Wildlife - See monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles and brightly coloured tiny frogs. Listen out for macaws and many other beautiful and exotic birds
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour San Jose
Bus to Cahuita
3 to 4
Drive to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui
Bus to Arenal
Jeeps and boat to Monteverde
9 to 10
Drive to Quepos near Manuel Antonio N.P.
12 to 13
Around Manuel Antonio N.P.
Drive to San José
Tour ends San José