2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- 1 night Basic Camping
- 4 nights Standard Hotel
- 1 night Simple Kasbah
- 1 night Simple Gite
Swimming: Available in Marrakech and Ouarzazate.
Approx 6 -
Minimum Age: 11
Explore Tour Leader and driver(s).
Family Adventure Tour Of Morocco
An active adventure in the Moroccan wilderness exploring North Africa’s highest mountains and the world’s largest desert. We ride mules in the High Atlas and cycle the southern mountain slopes. We explore the great Sahara Desert by camel and sleep among the dunes. We also discover the ancient city of Marrakech and experience the evening street entertainment on the Djemma El Fna square.
- Atlas Mountains - Take a crazy mule ride to a remote Berber village and an exhilarating bike ride.
- Ouarzazate - Visit the Atlas Film Studios, the film set of the Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia.
- Tiraf Dunes - Travel like a nomad in a camel caravan in the desert!
- Berber Villages - Visit the oases and villages of the Draa Valley and meet the local friendly Berber people.
- Sahara Desert - A night camping in the desert and sleeping under the stars!
- Marrakech - Explore Marrakech manically mad Medina and Djemaa El Fna with its snake charmers and acrobats.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Marrakech
Drive to Anmiter and take mules up to Tourza
Morning valley hike; drive to Ait Ben Haddou
Bike ride towards Ouarzazate; visit film studios and drive to Tamnougalt
Drive via Zagora to Tiraf Dunes; afternoon camel ride
Visit Tamegroute; drive to Ouarzazate
Drive to Marrakech; afternoon city tour
Tour ends Marrakech