This is the New Zealand website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Corsica Trekking Tour
- Corsican landscapes - Day walks exploring the dramatic gorges, peaks and valleys of the surrounding countryside
- Ajaccio - Wander the streets of this attractive seaside port, birthplace of Napolean
- Corte - Lively university town, enjoy the stunning views from the old citadel of our inland base
- Calvi - Optional visit to historic coastal town on the island's north coast
- Food and wine - Enjoy local delicacies such as dried meats and produce from chestnut flour
1Join tour at Ajaccio
2Ajaccio market; coastal walk
3Walk through the Gorge du Tavignano
4Train to Venaco; Walk back to Corte
5Walk to Punta di Zurmula.
7Transfer to Ajaccio. Afternoon coastal walk to beach with chance to swim
8Tour ends in Ajaccio
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Corsican Trails tour available at present.
Please select a date: