This is the New Zealand website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Central American Highlights CAQ
Highlights Of Central America
- Antigua - Explore this elegant colonial city, overlooked by three volcanoes
- Guatemalan Highlands - Visit the colourful Chichicastenango market and Maya villages around Lake Atitlan.
- Copan - Learn more about the ancient Maya culture at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the greatest Maya ruins in the Americas
- Suchitoto - Enjoy the charms of this pretty colonial town beside the shores of Lake Suchitlan
- Leon & Granada - Discover these lively colonial cities, historically rivals for the title of capital city of Nicaragua
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Antigua (Guatemala)
2Morning city walking tour. Afternoon free
3Drive to Panajachel; boat trip on Atitlan Lake
4Visit Chichicastenango market. Drive to Copan
5Visit Copan: Free afternoon for exploring
6Drive to Suchitoto (El Salvador)
8Drive to Leon
9Free Day in Leon
10Drive to Granada via Masaya Volcano National Park
12Drive to San Juan del Sur on the Pacific coast
13Drive to Cano Negro, Costa Rica
14Drive to La Virgen de Sarapiquí
15Morning free. Afternoon drive to San Jose
16Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Central American Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date: